Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Starting "THIS IS WHY YOU WILL HAVE 50 GAZILLION KIDS" posts

This is my hat tip to thisiswhyyourefat.com category, an attempt to elucidate in stunningly clear detail why Gil and I will be the parents of approximately 50 gazillion kids, give or take 5 gazillion.  I figure Tuesday is as good a day as any, as I absolutely despise Tuesdays.  Always have, always will. 

So, reason of the day that I will have 50 gazillion kids...



Baby girls have toenails that can be painted.  Thumbelina, Goldilocks and I are all sporting Cinderella Blue nail polish on our toes for August.  Baby girl toe nails:  just another reason why I'm going to wind up with 50 gazillion kids.

2 comments:

  1. HEY, my girls and I are sporting blue toes in August too! Sally Beauty Supply is like a religious experience for Riley Kate, and she went with me on Sunday to pick the perfect shade of blue to celebrate her brother's upcoming arrival.

    ReplyDelete