Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm getting worse at this

HOW CAN IT BE?!  I shouldn't be this bad at blogging!  My kids are hilarious, and I have so many of them, so why can't I actually write it down?  I might need to start doing weekly summaries of "insane things I posted on Facebook that my children did recently" because this degree of blog neglect?  Not good. Bad.  Bad Pregnant Papist Who is FAILING at living up to her name!

It's after midnight on the East Coast, which means that it is Thumbelina's very last day being "zero years old."  That's right, folks!  Thumbelina turns ONE on Wednesday!  How did this happen, you ask?  I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA!  NONE AT ALL!

I need help, people.  I don't know what to do do celebrate her last day of being a non-1 year old, or her first day of being a 1 year old.  I mean, aside from MOAR CAKE!  Or maybe lollipops.  Thumbelina likes lollipops.  See?


Extended breastfeeding for the win!  And we win.... lollipops?  Ok, then!

1 comment: