Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Still alive!

Quick update before I try writing some Lenten things later today.  Our glowworm is almost a year old now, and such a wonderful little guy to have.  Thumbelina closes in on being two, Baby Bear is 4 1/2, Goldilocks cut off her curls and is starting to look more grown up than the 6 years old she will turn on Monday.  Yogi Bear makes his First Communion this year.  Papa Bear serves at Mass every week and is growing into an incredible older kid.

And Gil and I are peeking around the corner at our 11th wedding anniversary.  It's been a long time since I last posted and so many things have happened, mostly for good.  But today is Ash Wednesday, and I wanted to write about where I am trying to grow this Lent.  I will try to post later this afternoon about what Lent is going to be for me this year, but for now I can just type off this quick note and then it's back to the pantry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment